The Future of Protective CoatingsCoating supplier and manufacturer for marines, industries and mining
MCU-Coatings is a global leading manufacturer of moisture cure polyurea (MCU) marine and protective coatings to protect steel, concrete, aluminium, stainless steel and iron from corrosion. With a history of 30 years, currently, MCU-Coatings is one of the fastest growing moisture cure polyurea (MCU) coating technologies worldwide.
The primary reasons for the success of MCU-Coatings technology is, the ease of application and its proven long-life performance. The coatings performance such as; durability and corrosion resistance, even when applied in less than ideal conditions, is second to none and in a league of it’s own!
A licenced technology
- MCU-Coatings P/L (MCU / Licensee) has a 3 year licence from MCU Coatings International (Licensor) to sell its protective coatings in the Australia / New Zealand region
- Within that time MCU has an option to acquire the recipes and start manufacturing in Australia
Best in class
- MCU-Coatings has a better value proposition than any other competing technology. - 2 coat system, - +25 years to first maintenance, - delivers substantial savings
- MCU-Coatings is changing the market’s expectation of protective coatings
- Capital Raise
- AUD 5mil
- Business Partner Selection
- Joint Ventures